Incontinence support

Incontinence support

Anyone with incontinence problems should seek medical advice as there is treatment available to control the symptoms. Talk to your GP or look for medical help, information and advice from the Continence Service.

There are several products available to help you manage your incontinence, such as pads, male and female urine bottles and waterproof mattresses. You can buy these in local care shops, but if you may be able to get them without charge if you have been diagnosed with incontinence by your GP.

Useful contacts

Please note that links to websites will open in a new window.

Continence Advisory Service
Address: Union Street Clinic, Hyde SK14 1NX
Phone: 0161 366 2268
Fax: 0161 366 2270