We support hundreds of families across Greater Manchester by offering practical care and support in the home, this can be from an hour to an overnight, weekends or a full week’s support 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
During our visits we can help with preparation of meals, feeding, washing and bathing and help with some light domestic tasks. All our staff are also trained in prompting and giving medication, and are also trained in specialist health tasks. Our staff are also trained to take you and or your loved one out into the community to do the things they like to do for example visit a park, attend a community event, go to the cinema or attend a doctor/hospital appointment.
We can also help with temporary support through a period of convalescence or recuperation when returning from hospital; providing intensive support to help with re-enablement.
We look after the following client groups:
- Older people and adults with a disability, with mental health diagnosis, acquired brain injury and dementia or Alzheimer's;
- Children with a disability and/or complex health needs;
- Children and adults with a life limiting illness;
- Children and adults with a learning disability;
- People living with dementia; Carers of people in any of the above groups.
We are CQC registered and have regular inspections. We offer a full range of services for people of all ages, from birth through to end of life, including:
- PA services (from recruitment to full management);
- Brokerage; Personal Care; Respite Breaks;
- Short breaks for children with complex health needs;
- Dementia specialist support; Overnight care;
- Full weeks support, either in the home or accompanying on holiday;
- End of life and palliative support;
- Bereavement support and companionship.
- Direct Payment Adult £13.95
- Direct Payment Child £14.60
- Private Adult £14.35
- Private Child £14.60
- Specialized Task £14.60
- Sleeping Night (10pm-7am) £105.00
- Waking Night (10pm-7am) £130.00
The page was last updated on 11 February 2019