End of life care
A local, family run company with a highly qualified, well trained and professional staff. We employ a mature and experienced work force who have good life experience and can support you to live how you want and where you want.
We match the skills of our CAREGivers to the requirements of the service and we send the same Caregiver back on each visit. We do not wear uniforms so it looks like a relative or friend. Continuity of care and punctuality are the most important attributes we look for in delivering a high quality service. We will arrive on time and stay the full length of the call, so you get what you pay for!
Spending your final days in your own home in familiar surroundings, amongst memories and possessions, and having unlimited access for your loved ones should be a 'given' in life. With Home Instead Senior Care it is! We provide high quality support for people with Life Threatening illnesses or near End of Life who wish to spend precious time in the comfort of their own home.
Our service is delivered by CAREGivers trained at St Ann's Hospice to ensure comfort and care at End of Life. We take a holistic approach to supporting you and your family, our goal being achievement of the best quality of life for clients and their families.
Our service can encompass:
- Self help and support, user involvement;
- Information giving and identification of other support;
- Social support and rehabilitation;
- Information about complementary therapies;
- Help to gain spiritual and psychological support;
- End of life and bereavement care
Many aspects of our End of Life care are also applicable earlier in the course of an illness or in conjunction with other treatments. We aim to:
- Affirm life and regard end of life as a normal process;
- Integrate the psychological and spiritual aspects of client care;
- Offer a support system to help clients live as actively as possible until end of life;
- Offer a support system to help the family cope during the client's illness.
From £17.50 per hour.
The page was last updated on 6 December 2018