True Homecare are a domiciliary care provider providing person-centred support to people living within the local community including all aspects of personal care, medication, meal preparation, emotional and social support.
True Homecare specializes in helping with everyday activities, such as:
- Bathing and dressing
- Incontinence and catheter assistance
- Prompting medicine
- Provide mind stimulating activities, treatments and therapies
- Create social interaction
- Provide nutritious meals, including Asian meals
- Supervise daily activities
- Palliative & End of Life Support
- Assistance with housework
- Assistance with laundry and cleaning
- Shopping, including Asian shopping
- Pet Care
- Watching movies/going to cinema
- Paying social visits to friends and family
- Conversations about the past
- Hospital discharge support
- Handy help, repairs and supply of useful equipment
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Truehomecare
Support available between the hours 7.00am and 10.00pm seven days per week.
An individual assessment will be made, free of charge. We have a range of prices depending on your care needs. Please call for more information.
The page was last updated on 3 April 2019